BUS 211 Week 2 Quiz
This Tutorial was purchased 4 times & rated B+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- BUS 211 Week 2 Quiz.docx
1) A detailed SWOT analysis would classify competition in the industry or market as a
2) Which example best describes an organizational opportunity?
3) Which laws was enacted to force companies to more fully disclose their financial results and to protect stockholders of the company?
4) This is a process of dissolution of a business through which its assets are sold to repay its creditors
5) A detailed SWOT analysis would classify a poorly designed ,marketing plan as a
6) What is the definition of a business plan?
7) Jones (2007) describes a three-stage business plan used by managers. Which of the following is one of the stages?
8) Important issue can arise concerning how and when payments are made to this group of stakeholders?
9) What is the primary role of non-managerial employee?
10) Who has claim on a company because they own shares?
11) What type of information is within a business plan?
12) Which of the following impact ethical practices in business at home and abroad?
13) Anti-trust legislation exists
14) When an entrepreneur uses advancing technology to find a new way to make or supply a product, the entrepreneur utilizes. Which of the following opportunities?
15) Which of the following best describes how an employee can increase his or her chances of being promoted inside an organization?
16) When is a business plan developed?
17) Which of the following best defines the entrepreneurship process?
18) Which of the following best describes the employee “role”?
19) This type of law exists to ensure that people have the skills they need to properly serve the public interest.
20) What are the four elements of a SWOT analysis?
21) A detailed SWOT analysis would classify a well developed and informed business model as a
22) Laws governing diversity endeavor to motivate employers to
23) What is copyright?
24) Which answer contains the three types of entrepreneurial activities?
25) What is the difference between an employee and a manager?
26) Which two types of laws have been enacted to promote a company’s continued existence and profitability?
27) Which of the following people or groups supply a company with productive resources and are affected by the way a company does business?
28) The utilitarian rule bases a business decision on which of the following?
29) This is the effect of unethical behavior on business commerce
30) This Act was passed by congress to protect air quality and motivate companies to pollute less.
31) What rules can managers employ as guidelines to analyze the effects of their business decision on stakeholders?
32) There are several advantages a company can gain over its competition by behaving in an ethical way. The main advantage is
33) The U.S Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Organization (OSHA) is the government agency primarily responsible for
34) How do managers help the company’s stakeholders?
Which ACT prohibits U.S companies from paying bribes in order to win contracts abroad?
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
Resource: Appendix A Review the assignments you completed throughout the course. Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation supporting the information included in your final paper. You may use text, charts, tables, and visuals to detail the different areas of business fo..
1) When looking at a demand curve for a particular product. The slope falls downward from left to right this slope shows which of the following: 2) Which component of the HRM system determines who is the best fit for the organization..
Resource: Your Week 5 collaborative learning team discussion and Ch. 9 of Introduction to Business Discuss with your assigned team members the following IT applications, hardware, and software components and how they affect your everyday life at home and at work. Transactio..
1) Which is the process that aims at identifying company inefficiencies and then determines where improvements are needed? 2) Which of the following best describes information learned from a Position Analysis Questionnaire (PAQ)? ..
Resources: Ch. 6 & 8 of Introduction to Business Continue to explore the fictional company you created in Week 2. You have decided it is time to hire additional employees and would like to have a job fair. It is your responsibility to persuade the organization that the job fair will b..
Resource: Your Week 4 learning team collaborative discussion and Ch. 7 of Introduction to Business Read the two case studies on pp. 233-236 of the text. Discuss the following with your Learning team: What motivation theories may be found in each case study? Describe the..
1) Which of the following best describes sources of a company’s culture? 2) Being goal oriented has shown to be a paramount to a person’s success. Why? 3) Which theory tries to explain the psychologi..
Resource: Ch. 3 & 5 of Introduction to Business Consider the fictional company you started in Week 2. What will be the roles of the entrepreneurs, managers, and employees of your company? What will be the ethical code of your company? Write a 500- to 700-word paper in which you ..
Resource: Your Week 3 collaborative learning team discussion and Ch. 3 of Introduction to Business Complete the following with your learning team members. Research different examples of business plans found on the Internet. Choose one of them to use for this assignment. ..
Resource: Ch. 1 of Introduction to Business Consider a fictional business you would be interested in starting. You will be using this same business in other weekly assignments throughout the course. You are seeking financing for your business, and a potential investor has asked you to pro..
1) Which of the following best describes a joint-stock company structure? 2) What are the four productive resources that make a business possible? 3) What law shows that there is a direct relationshi..
Consider a local business whose services you frequently use. What are the main components of this company's business model? Write a 400- to 500-word response in which you do the following: Describe the three components of the business system that comprises the local business you selec..
BUS 211 Week 1 Individual Assignment Business Models, Systems and Organization BUS 211 Week 1 Quiz BUS 211 Week 2 Individual Assignment Profits and Supply and Demand BUS 211 Week 2 Quiz BUS 211 Week 3 Team Assignment SWOT Analysis BUS 211 Week 3 Individual Assignment Code of E..